Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Not Hungry

So I had my first fill yesterday and was not hungry most of the day and therefore didn't have much of anything to eat or should I say drink.  I woke up this morning and got on the scale....I know not the best thing to do but we all do it, anyway I had lost two pounds.  I know not eating is not the way to lose, but sometimes you just can't help it.  Today was a little better and had two protein drinks, 2 one hlf cups of soup, 1 cup fo coffee with dry creamer and half a pack of equal, 16ozs of unsweet tea, and one 10 calorie Fuze drink.  And that my friends is that.  Was busy at work today and really wasnt hungry.  I will try harder tomorrow.

I leave tomorrow for FL for a trip home.  Can't wait to see family friends and sit on the beach........

til then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment