Sunday, June 26, 2011

New size excitement and other things.......

Ok so yes I went shopping again just to try things on and see.....well I have always had problems with not being able to fit into Kohls 3x clothing.  Well that is no more people...... I tried on  1x yesterday and it fit perfectly....yay!  I also got into a size 20 at LB.  I did buy a swim suit for my HI trip and I think that will be all that I buy.  It just felt so good to be in smaller clothes.

My weigh in for the week was today and I am still down five pounds for this week and I will take it with both hands.

I have mentioned this before but here it comes again as it is very hard for me to believe.....I am still tight in the mornings.  Silly I know.  So anyway I made a protein shake this morning and here it is...

2 scoops of max protein powder
1 tble SF vanilla syrup
1 tble SF banana pudding powder
1/2 banana
ice
8 oz water

around 250 cal
30 carbs
51g protien

I add the powders first to the mixer even tho the instructions say to add the eater first.  Then I added the water banana and the syrup.  Mix well.  It was so thick and I didn't even add milk.......I should be full most of the rest of the day.

Enjoy your Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. What banana pudding powder stuff did you use? This sounds great! I'll have to try it! And awesome on the 5 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news about the new sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That protein shake sounds amazing, I will definitely have to try adding in some instant pudding mix. Yum.

    As for the new sizes - KA-CHING! I love when I move down, it's such a validation of all our hard work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone....Kristina I just use jello instant pudding straight from the bx before any liquid is added to make pudding.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you get tight when you fly? I was just thinking that if you do, you may want to think about a small unfill before your trip. It can make a world of difference!

    ReplyDelete