Friday, August 12, 2011

BYOC

This weeks BYOC!

BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 questions you can copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire – in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blog brain a break!

Enjoy!

1. (Originally from Draz's blog) I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)

When I get on my kick I don't mind cleaning most anything, but hate doing windows.
 
2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?
  • Black and brown, cant ever decide between them.
  • Fly every time.
  • Burgers mostly, but do love a good hot dog at the ballpark.
  • Gold use to be my thing all the way, but now I am a silver girl or white gold or platinum when I can afford it.

3. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them or even if a relationships exists – and you then try to describe that person in 5 short sentences/words.

Maternal Grandmother

At some point in their life, my grandmother raised each of her grandchildren.
Was a worry wort.
Was married to my maternal grandfather for only two years and had her only daughter out of 8 kids.
Was married numerous times, but married to each of her children's fathers.
Her sweet spirit left us in Jan of 1995 and I miss her everyday as she was the single most important person in my life.
4. Even if you don’t have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years? Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school? Forced or by choice?

Only if the child shows an interest in what they do.  I went to a very small school so yes we all played multiple sports.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Hmmm my week well lets just say I survived and am looking forward to a better one next week.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, ballpark dogs. You're killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandmother sounds amazing. So glad you had someone like that in your life.

    ReplyDelete