Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Day....

First day at my new contract....not a bad day except for the fact that I forgot my protein powder today and all I had was a lean cuisine that turned out nasty.  Yuck.  I started downing the water and did ok.  I got home and had some chicken and fresh cherries....yum. 

I am down another pound of my vacation weight and am hoping to have lost the rest by the end of this week so I can get on with real weight loss.

Nothing more to report for now...night all.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the lean cuisine! sounds like dinner was yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting back down after your small gain, I know that's a great feeling to be getting back on track. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to get back on track! Glad the new contra t started well too!

    ReplyDelete