Monday, February 20, 2012

Thank you

I have said it before and will say it again my blog family is AWESOME!!!!  Thank you so much for all of you kind words of encouragement.

Well I have done it.  I currently driving through Louisiana on my way to TX.  My little Uhaul trailer is all filled and FL is two states behind me.  Don't get me wrong, I will always be a Floridian, but for now, I need to be out of FL to heal.

I didn't take my scale with me, which is very unusual for me as it goes everywhere.  What does this mean?  Well I haven't been on a scale in four days.  I have been to the gym twice and am getting used to join in the morning time, which I hate.  I have made good food choices except for last night when my sister took me out for my birthday.

I have found that my hair now looks better straight now that I have done the keratin treatment.  I have tried to use my curly hair products but it comes out looking pitiful, so I just straighten my hair now.  With my slimmer face the straight hair looks good.

That is the story for now.  More later.


1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a bright happy future.

    And I bet that hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete