Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday weigh in.....

and wow do I have a great report....I am at 188.8 this morning.  This is not only a loss but a new low.  How happy am I.  Three days of the gym, 2 protein shakes and a good low cal meal for dinner and loads of water I went back to basics and have lost every pound that I had gained while out of town.  I don't usually claim a new low until I have seen it for more than one day, but I had to post the good news.

YAY! I have been invited to join some of my banded Texas friends in Waco tomorrow and I can't wait.  My only problem is that I may have to work but if I don't I will be on the road early to meet you guys.  I am 2 hours 15 mins away.  If someone reads this and knows the details, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I live in Austin! I would have loved to meet with y'all! Please let me know next time!

    ReplyDelete