Monday, November 7, 2011

Skinny Santa Challenge

Ok so this is not my fourth post for Sunday as it is really after midnight.....

I was catching up on my Sunday blog reading when I ran across Robyn's blog and this is what she wrote....

Stace over at Ready To Realize is planning a Skinny Santa Challenge.  Here is what she has to say:

I know we have lots of things going on.... Secret Santa's, secret bandits, work stuff, family stuff, but hear me out and  see what you think.
Here is how it would go down:

- We would start the competition this Friday.
- You would post your Skinny Santa Weigh In. Include your goal too for good measure!
- Every Friday until Dec 23rd (6 weeks to lose weight) you would post and email me your Current Weight and
- On December 23rd everyone would email me their starting weight and ending weight and I will calculate % loss
- Whoever has the best change % loss will win!

And what will the winner get? 

Everyone who participates will send the winner a $10 gift card to the winner's fav place(s) to shop. Week 1, everyone will include 5 places they love to shop on their post, and then we will have the winner write a winner's post reminding us what places they love to shop!

If we can get 10 people to participate, we will do this....so email me at eatpinkcupcakes@hotmail.com or leave a comment.

I could certainly go for $100 worth of gift cards!!!! Anyone else???



So what do you think?  I love the idea and it will be my first challenge, so I am very excited.  Jump in and join.  Thanks Robyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment