Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hmmm

So while at work today the dietitian happen to be up on the floor seeing patients and I bent her ear a bit.  I explained about my situation and asked what she thought.  Without asking how many calories I was taking in, she said that I needed to decrease my calorie intake.  When I told her that my calories were around 1000 and 1200 a day she said "oh I wouldn't want you to go below 1000 a day.  So she just kinda left me with a I will check on it and see what I can find out remark.  Oh well.

I am in Houston for work til Monday and found a Central Market tonight......YAY.  One word for this place....HEAVEN.  Got some almond crusted tilapia, couscous, and grilled salmon.  Cant wait!

1 comment:

  1. Do you log your calories on a site like mfp.com? It can sometimes help to see what you might be eating too much of.

    ReplyDelete