Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update

Just a quick note to update ya.  I am still in northern Cali working and will fly home on Feb 1.  I did win the Skinny Santa Challenge in Dec and am still reeling over that.  I have gotten some of my gift cards and can't wait to use them.  Thanks so much guys.  I am coming up on my 10 month bandaversery and am wondering what my total will be at my one year bandaversery.  I will post on Friday as to my current weight.  I haven't been to the gym as much as I would like, but work and school have me tied up.  I do miss going to the gym as often and do hope that I can fix it soon.  My food choices are good which is the only reason I am loosing anything at all these days.

I do hope to catch up on everyones blogs before all the good news slips away.

Have a good week and I will check in on friday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment