Friday, December 2, 2011

Skinny Santa Weigh in....

Last week I was 203 and this friday, today, this morning...... 201.  Thats a 2 pound loss....yes I will take it all the way to the bank.  Traveling and losing weight have not been my thing but I have made it my thing this week.  I just hope that I can keep it up as my next trip comes in on wed the 14th as I head back to Dallas for a christmas party.....yes a christmas party.  Which will be followed by see friends I haven't seen in a while which will in turn make me remember that I am losing weight here or at least trying to.  That monday after I will fly home to FL to see yet more friends and family that I haven't seen since Sept and some even longer.  More dinners out and yes you guessed it "parties".  What's a girl to do......put on the tight, to little, won't fit yet jeans and say "hello you are losing weight here".  Then on christmas eve I will drive six hours to Tampa to see my mom who will be cooking and yes there will be a "party"with, dare I say it, "food".  Needless to say the to little, won't fit yet jeans will be going to Tampa.....

I do love the holidays and I do love to lose weight....all I need to do now is combine them.....good luck to me.

Good Luck to us all over this holiday eating season.....

Oh did I forget to mention how close to "Onderland" I am?  Yep not far now......

1 comment: