Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh Wow....

Talk about being distracted.  I didn't even tell you that I made it to Dallas with no issues other than a bad headache and being sore all over today from it, nor did I tell you that I had a fill today.

My surgeon is awesome.  He fit me in today between two surgeries just so I could get a fill.  The fill went just fine and I did show him how three of my fingernails are separating away from the nail bed and I got a "oh wow" from him.  He agrees that we should do some blood work and that was done today.  No results til probably Tuesday.

Tomorrow I drive to Oklahoma City to see friends and to take one home with me to FL and the beach.  Sunday will be spent driving to FL which is a 15 hour drive....what fun that will be.

Well I am off to bed so that we can get up early to hit the farmers market here in Dallas before I head to OKC.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to get a fill. I was in OKC this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete